Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Tiniest Bear Goes Back to the Hospital

One of the nice things about Porter Hospital in Middlebury (where we went for labor and delivery) is that they have a complimentary visit 48 hours after discharge. This way, you can go in with your list of questions and concerns, get your little one checked over, and generally get some feed back in those early days. It was very reassuring.

Matilda continues to be great; not yet gaining weight, but she hasn't lost a ton.

The title of this post comes from these adorable pictures:
 Tiny bear!
Thanks to Stephanie, Jamie, and Henry for the hat.


 I swear her eyes are the same size...


As Stu said, "I know why people keep taking pictures of newborns when they're asleep...when they're awake, they're usually crying..." Apparently, Matlida was not pleased by the fact that the temp had gone down to 34 today. It was a balmy 52 degrees when she came home the first time.

After our first outing, there was some napping...

4 comments:

  1. Such cuteness! I'm glad things went well :) Keep those pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last picture kills me. Like father like daughter? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too like the last picture. In addition to the above mentioned cuteness, I can see in Stuart's face a resemblance to his father that I hadn't noticed before.

    Uncle Stuart

    ReplyDelete